Best Abstract on Spondyloarthritis Research
The Award has been established to recognize exceptional research presented as an oral or poster presentation at the CRA & AHPA Annual Scientific Meeting on a topic related to spondyloarthritis. The award is open to trainees and young faculty.
- Trainees include Medical Students, Residents and Fellows.
- Young Faculty candidates must be:
- faculty of a Canadian institution and
- a CRA member in good standing and must be no more than 7 years post-rheumatology fellowship.
- Abstract submitted must relate primarily to the topic of spondyloarthritis.
The award is sponsored by the Canadian Spondylitis Association
The award consists of a $1,000.00 cheque and a certificate.