CRA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series
Now more than ever, rheumatologists require timely information regarding the management of COVID-19 in order to work through this global pandemic. The CRA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series has been developed to provide health care providers within the rheumatology community additional educational resources.
Learnings from Wuhan & What You Need to Know About SARS-CoV-2 Testing
Where: Zoom Webinar (Online)
When: Postponed, new date to be confirmed shortly
Time: 11:00 AM EDT
Cost: Free (registration is required to attend)
- Dr. Qiaoxia Tong, Deputy Director, Department of Infectious Disease, Union Hospital, Wuhan, China
- Dr. Jinghai Sun, Director of Research and Development, Trend Pharma & Tech Inc., Surrey, BC
During this 1-hour webinar, Drs. Tong and Sun will share their experiences in the management and testing of COVID-19 .
Dr. Tong will explain discomfort symptoms of COVID-19 patients, discuss treatment methods currently used as well as identify preventative measures to avoid infection. Dr. Sun will explore the benefits and limitations of current testing methods for SARS-CoV-2 as well as explain targets for immunodiagnosis and new techniques for antigen detection.
Note: Dr. Tong’s presentation will be pre-recorded, if you have a specific question to ask, please submit this ahead of time via webinar registration.
On-demand Webinars for CRA members
- Everything You Need to Know About Being a Rheumatologist During the Pandemic!
Presented on May 6, 2020 by Drs. Janet Pope and Andy Thompson
- Insights from Italy: A Rheumatologist’s Perspective on COVID-19
Presented on April 20, 2020 by Dr. Roberto Caporali
- Journey of the RA & Rheumatology Patient during COVID-19
Presented on March 26, 2020 by Dr. Janet Pope
- Telerheumatology and COVID-19: Keeping You and Your Patients Safe
Presented on March 25, 2020 by Dr. Brent Ohata