CRA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series
Now more than ever, rheumatologists require timely information regarding the management of COVID-19 in order to work through this global pandemic. The CRA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series has been developed to provide health care providers within the rheumatology community additional educational resources.
Stay tuned for more details.
On-demand Webinars for CRA members
- Getting Through 2020 Together: Rheumatology Care in the Age of COVID
Presented on July 28, 2020 by Drs. Susan Bartlett and Janet Pope
- What You Need to Know About SARS-CoV-2 Testing & Transitioning Care
Presented on June 24, 2020 by Drs. Jinghai Sun and Amanda Steiman
- COVID Related Hyperinflammation in the Paediatric Population: PIMS, MIS-C & CPSP
Presented on June 10, 2020 by Drs. Roberta Berard, Marie-Paule Morin, Dawn Wahezi and Shaun Morris
- Everything You Need to Know About Being a Rheumatologist During the Pandemic!
Presented on May 6, 2020 by Drs. Janet Pope and Andy Thompson
- Insights from Italy: A Rheumatologist’s Perspective on COVID-19
Presented on April 20, 2020 by Dr. Roberto Caporali
- Journey of the RA & Rheumatology Patient during COVID-19
Presented on March 26, 2020 by Dr. Janet Pope
- Telerheumatology and COVID-19: Keeping You and Your Patients Safe
Presented on March 25, 2020 by Dr. Brent Ohata