|Date: Monday, June 7, 2021
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 pm ET
Where: Zoom Webinar
- Complimentary for CRA & AHPA members as well as invited guests
- $25* for non-members
* Plus applicable taxes; purchases are non-refundable.
An on-demand recording of the webinar will also be available to registrants unable to attend live.
Presenter: Dr. Jinoos Yazdany is Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at San Francisco General Hospital (SFGH) and the Alice Betts Endowed Professor of Medicine at UCSF. She is an epidemiologist who studies the outcomes of rheumatic diseases. In 2020, she co-founded the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance.
Moderator: Dr. Diane Lacaille
In this session, we will review information collected by the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance to help guide rheumatology clinicians in assessing and treating patients with rheumatologic disease. We will review the management of COVID-19 in immunosuppressed patients as well as the use of immunomodulatory drugs for COVID-19.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- identify high level data generated by the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance
- discuss the management of immunocompromised patients during the COVID-19 pandemic
- review the use of immunomodulating drugs to treat COVID-19
- Medical Expert