Presented on June 24, 2020 by Drs. Jinghai Sun and Amanda Steiman
During this 1-hour webinar, Drs. Sun and Steiman will share their experiences in testing and transitioning care in the age of COVID-19.
Dr. Sun will explore the benefits and limitations of current testing methods for SARS-CoV-2 as well as explain targets for immunodiagnosis and new techniques for antigen detection. COVID-19 has dramatically altered how we practice and Dr. Steiman will explore the details and logistics of resuming in-person care.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- describe various testing methods for SARS-CoV-2
- explain targets for immunodiagnosis and new techniques for antigen detection
- understand practical challenges of providing in person care in the setting of COVID-19
- describe approaches to optimizing physical distancing in the clinical setting
- discuss the practical challenges patients may face in attending an in-person assessment
- Medical Expert
- Health Advocate
This webinar is part of a series supported by unrestricted educational grants from CRA COVID-19 Response Webinar Series supporters.