CRA Position Statements
CRA Program Updates
It’s easy to neglect your own needs and well-being during these stressful times, however we want to remind you of how important it is to take care of your physical and mental health.
- If you are in need of personal assistance or in distress, click here to view a list of provincial health program providers across the country.
- Click here to view a curated list of reliable and evidence-based sources for providers and the public.
- Click here to read a blog post on managing stress and anxiety related to COVID-19
- CMA: Maintaining your and your family’s well-being during a pandemic
- CMA (Joule): Mindfulness Workshops (Free)
- CMA: Federal measures to recognize the significant contributions of Canada’s front-line health care workers
- Government of Canada: Canada Revenue Agency COVID-19 economic measures website
- MD Management: MD Financial Tool for COVID- Financial Support Measures
- MD Management: COVID-19 economic measure cheat sheet
Comments or questions? Let us know.
The CRA’s COVID-19 Resource Centre is supported by funding from: