Letters of Support
One of the CRA’s strategic priorities is to champion the cause of rheumatology research in Canada. One way we can do this is by offering Letters of Support to our members. Please send your requests to Virginia Hopkins along with the required documents:
- Brief description of your grant, grant title, and abstract
- Identify the type of support required, such as feasibility or a specific recommendation
- Provide a draft letter of support (include funding agency information)
- Provide the name of the Principal Investigator and co-investigators
- Identify CRA members on the grant
When the request has been reviewed and approved, the CRA will provide a letter of support to submit with your grant application (please allow 2 weeks to process requests). Letters of support are a valuable component of grant submissions, and the CRA is eager to support our members with their research.