The CRA presents a number of awards to recognize excellence in the field of rheumatology.
CRA Awards of Distinction
Nomination forms will be available on award page during competition.
- Distinguished Rheumatologist Award
- Distinguished Investigator Award
- Teacher – Educator Award
- Emerging Investigator Award
CRA Annual Awards
Application form will be available on award page during competition.
Candidates must apply during abstract submission process. The top 5 abstracts for each award are adjudicated at the Annual Scientific Meeting and awards are presented at the Gala Dinner.
- Best Abstract on Quality Care Initiatives in Rheumatology
- Best Abstract on Research by Young Faculty
- Best Abstract on Paediatric Research by Young Faculty
- Best Abstract on Basic Science Research by a Trainee
- Best Abstract on Clinical or Epidemiology Research by a Trainee – Phil Rosen Award
- Best Abstract on SLE Research by a Trainee – Ian Watson Award
- Best Abstract by a Medical Student
- Best Abstract by a Rheumatology Resident
- Best Abstract by an Undergraduate Student
- Best Abstract by a Post-Graduate Research Trainee
- Best Abstract by a Rheumatology Post-Graduate Research Trainee