The CRA presents a number of awards to recognize excellence in the field of rheumatology.
CRA Awards of Distinction
Nomination forms will be available on award page during competition.
- Distinguished Rheumatologist Award
- Distinguished Investigator Award
- Distinguished Teacher – Educator Award
- Emerging Investigator Award
- NEW! Emerging Teacher-Educator Award
CRA Master Awards
Introducing the CRA Master Award for 2020.
CRA Annual Awards
Application form will be available on award page during competition.
Candidates must apply during abstract submission process. The top 5 abstracts for each award are adjudicated at the Annual Scientific Meeting and awards are presented at the Gala Dinner.
- Best Abstract on Quality Care Initiatives in Rheumatology
- Best Abstract on Research by Young Faculty
- Best Abstract on Paediatric Research by Young Faculty
- Best Abstract on Basic Science Research by a Trainee
- Best Abstract on Clinical or Epidemiology Research by a Trainee – Phil Rosen Award
- Best Abstract on SLE Research by a Trainee – Ian Watson Award
- Best Abstract by a Medical Student
- Best Abstract by a Rheumatology Resident
- Best Abstract by an Undergraduate Student
- Best Abstract by a Post-Graduate Research Trainee
- Best Abstract by a Rheumatology Post-Graduate Research Trainee
- NEW! Best Abstract on Spondyloarthritis Research award