Chart Audit Library
Chart audits are a way for you to discover what you are really doing rather than what you think you are doing.
Refer to the links below for various tools to perform an audit and earn Section 3 credits.
General Audit Information
- How to do a Chart Audit (PDF)
- Chart Audit Tool
- Clinical Audit of Infection and Vaccination Status (DOC)
- Clinical Audit Workshop, 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting, Lake Louise, Alberta (PDF)
- Practice-audit-publish; A practice reflection
Scleroderma Chart Audit
Author: Janet Pope
- SSc Chart Audit – Objectives (PDF)
- SSc Chart Audit – Screen Approach for Project (PDF)
- SSc Chart Audit – Practice Change Agreement (PDF)
- SSc Chart Audit – WHO PH Clinical Classification (PDF)
- SSc Chart Audit – Recommendations Table (PDF)
- SSc Chart Audit – Review Form
If you’ve conducted a successful audit on your practice, we welcome your contributions for possible inclusion in the CRA Chart Audit Library.