Canadian Initiative for Outcomes in Rheumatology cAre (CIORA)
CIORA is a unique granting division of the CRA committed to being a catalyst for improving the care of Canadians living with all rheumatic diseases.
CIORA’s grant program supports sustainable projects related to rheumatic diseases that promote:
- Health Economics/Sustainability of Health Care/Quality Improvement
- Early Access for rheumatic disease patients
- Multi-Disciplinary Care Teams
CIORA is issuing another call for grants in 2019!
CIORA Online Grant Application System opens January 28, 2019.
Letter of Intent must be submitted by February 25, 2019.
CIORA Online Grant Application submission deadline is April 1, 2019 at 17:00 (Pacific Time)
Grant notifications will be sent out in June 2019.
- CIORA Grant Terms of Reference (PDF)
- CIORA Fundable and Non-Fundable Item (PDF)
- Sample 2 page CV (DOC)
- Budget Template (DOC)
- Timeline Template (DOC)
- Here are a few tips on how to get a CIORA grant (PDF).
- Please contact Virginia Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help writing a grant application and would like to be connected with a mentor; or you would like to review a successful CIORA grant proposal (provided by Drs. Michelle Teo and Nelly D. Oelke).
- Everything you wanted to know about CIORA Grants (but were afraid to ask): Tips for the Community and Academic Rheumatologist slides from workshop presented at the 2018 CRA ASM 2018 Vancouver, British Columbia.
CIORA (Canadian Initiative for Outcomes in Rheumatology cAre) has been funded by Abbott (now AbbVie) as the founding sponsor since 2006 and as of 2009 it has become multi-sponsored and is now sponsored by the following companies:
Amgen Canada Inc.
Merck Canada Inc.