Join the CRA
The Associate category is reserved for individuals that do not meet the CRA membership criteria (specifically related to a specialization in rheumatology), have graduated from university, and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A student enrolled in a recognized medical school in Canada; or
- Internal medicine residents who are enrolled in an internal medicine residency training program (PGY1, PGY2 or PGY3) accredited by The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or le Collège des médecins du Québec, or fellowship.
CRA Associate Category Fee Information:
- $25 (plus applicable taxes) early bird rate if the application is submitted by January 31st.
- $50 (plus applicable taxes) annual fee if the application is submitted after January 31st.
- The preferred method of payment for the CRA is by credit card payment – VISA and Mastercard accepted.
- 50% discount on Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) registration
- Free Resident’s Pre-course registration (if otherwise eligible and registered for the ASM)
- CRA e-newsletter subscription
- Ability to participate on a CRA committee, and/or Special Projects
- Access to CRA educational opportunities (e.g. webinars, online educational courses, etc.)
A CRA Associate is NOT a CRA member and does not have voting rights. Therefore, a CRA Associate will not be able to attend or vote at the CRA Annual General Meeting and may be restricted from participating in certain member-only activities.